Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'll Try Anything Once...

So I'll try anything once...skydiving, pig eye balls, rocky mountain oysters, stinky tofu...

So what's the deal with blogging. Everyone's doing it. I have to admit that it was sort of cool keeping everyone up to date with what we were going in New Zealand. Now that I'm back in the states...who wants to read about my daily boringness.

Okay...I've tried it. Not for me. Well...how about this. I'll post something here if I break something or do something really cool. I've done neither today...although about a week ago I broke one roller blade. How? I did a hockey stop at Rollin Ice and that split the hard plastic boot, causing the bottom half with the wheels to go sliding across the rink. Nice. And I didn't even get to play. Boo.

Another thing...if people don't comment, it feels like no one's reading. COMMENT DAMN IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did not write this post. It was all GREG. Everyone repeat after me, "Poor Cheryl." Yes, honey, you're just misunderstood.

Anonymous said...

Must be time for kids....

Anonymous said...

hey, i check your blog every day. greg, it doesn't have to be about your "daily boringness." just write down some neat thoughts that you have or any funny stories that you come across. *shrug*

dude, did you get jimmy's wedding invitation? they used scented envelopes! they smell very chinese; i left them in my car overnight, and now my car smells. :)