Friday, November 6, 2009

An Exciting New Chapter

We've got some exciting news to share. We're expecting a baby at the end of March! A boy! We're thrilled and looking forward the adventures of parenthood. You can get Baby Boy Tai's perspective by visiting his blog. I'll be blogging about the pregnancy from my prespective (and occasionally, Greg's).

I'm officially 19 weeks and 2 days along. I'm definitely showing too! The first trimester was a combination of happiness, worried-ness, tired-ness and feeling nausated. Luckily, I didn't experience morning sickness, although I came close a couple of times. I'm happy that we're past the first trimester. My energy level and appetite have come back. For exercise, I'm playing volleyball and running. Just kidding! I'm swimming and walking. :)

No comments: