Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brr...It's COLD in Chicago

I'm in Chicago for work tonight. Well, not exactly Chicago. I'm in a suburb of Chicago, Schaumberg. What's in Schaumberg? Besides Motorola's headquarters, not much else. It's definitely not at all like Downtown Chicago. =( At least I'm only here for a few days and go back home on Tuesday night.

It's also incredibly cold. As we were beginning our descent into Chicago, the pilot announces that it's really cold in Chicago. "It's about 2 or 3 degrees below zero. And the wind is about 10-15 miles, so it'll be about 10 degree *below* zero." I could tell it was going to be cold because I could see the breath of the ground crew outside and my own breath as I walked down the jet way to the terminal.
Joy. I'm going to to freeze and turn into a Cheryl-scle.

No comments: